Bamboo yarn has more positive than negatives and this is something we love pointing out to you:
- Bamboo is flexible, strong and often much softer than silk when you spin it into a yarn
- Bamboo also has a nice lustre
- Anything that you knit with bamboo yarn has great drape and very cool and breathable
- Bamboo has its own ultra-violet protective properties
- Bamboo yarn is a naturally antibacterial product
- Bamboo yarn when dyed is dyed using natural dye, which are environmentally safe
- When you do not mix the bamboo yarn with additional unnatural; fibres it is a biodegradable product.
- Bamboo also provides very relax environment which is important for places where there are a lot of tensions exist such as hospitals. schools or casinos. Therefore if you look at the new offices forex: casinouzmani77.com office, all tables are designed by bamboo trees in order to give relaxing environment.
You can also check guvenlebahisoyna.com site for the modern gaming sites and their new trends
Potential Negatives of Bamboo Yarn :
How to Work With Bamboo Yarn :
- If you want to wear something that will have to be washed often, you have to bear in mind that bamboo must be hand washed only.
- Some bamboo brands will split easily and very badly too as some of the yarn could potentially not be very cohesive
- Bamboo yarn swell a lot when in water and it loses a lot of its strength when it is wet
- When you want added strength in the product you are knitting with the bamboo and the yarn is rather thin it is very wise to use two yarns at the same time instead of single thread.
- When you start knitting start very slow as it will decrease splitting of the yarn considerably and slowly increase your speed
- To cut down on splitting it is better to either use bamboo needles or needles with blunt ends
- When you knit wit bamboo due to its antibacterial properties, choose bamboo that is 100 percent bamboo or at least 70 percent minimum
- Great places to buy Bamboo yarn includes our top choices Plymouth Royal Bamboo, Southwest Trading Company Bamboo and Classic Elite Bamboo, but you will find may manufacturers also starting to stock bamboo blend and yarns.